Geta Eye Hospital, Tertiary hospital of Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh is a leading eye hospital of far western region of Nepal. It is seeking for one Optometrist and six field workers. This hospital has various Primary Eye Care Centres(PECC) in different districts of Far Western Development Region such as Mahendranagar, Darchula, Bajhang, Bajura, Accham(Sanfebagar), and Doti Eye Care Centre.
As per the vacancy published on date Kartik 29, 2074. Minimum eligible criteria, that hospital searching for optometrist and field worker are as follows:
1. Post: Optometrist
- Bachelor of Optometry Passed from recognized university
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences
- Required number : One
- Application Fee: Rs 1,000
Candidate will be selected through interview process. Hospital will only contact short listed candidate for the interview.
2. Post: Field Worker
- Required number: Six
- Minimum educational qualification required is passed in School Leaving Examination, SLC/SEE
- Working area: Darchula, Bajhang, Bajura, Safebagar, Achham and Doti
- Candidate must be permanent residence of above mentioned district.
- Application fee: Rs 500
How to apply:
For applying on this contract based job candidate have to submit application letter with enclosing of Bio-data, Nepali citizenship photocopy, certificate photocopy, original bank voucher of Everest Bank Limited mentioned account holder name, Geta eye hospital and account number 01101102000012.
Apply with in 15 days of this vacancy published date.
Submit application to Geta Eye Hospital, Geta Kailali, Nepal
Contact number:: +97791575112