Eastern Regional Eye Care programme, Sagarmatha Choudhary Eye Hospital (SCEH), Lahan running under Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh is seeking application from qualified, energetic Nepali candidates for the following positions.
1. Fellowship in Paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus
MD/MS in Ophthalmology from recognized university with at least one year experience in anterior segment surgery and registered in NMC
2. Ophthalmologist/ Anterior Segment Fellowship
MD/MS in Ophthalmology from recognized university and registered in NMC
3. Teaching and Training Assistant
Bachelor in Health Care Management or Bachelor in Public health from recognized institute/university
Bachelor of Optometrist from recognized institute/university and must be registered in Nepal Health Professional Council
5. Ophthalmic Assistant
Diploma in Ophthalmic Science from recognized institute and must be registered in Nepal Health Professional Council
6. Staff Nurse
Certificate in Nursing (PCL Nursing) from the recognized institute and must be registered in Nepal Nursing Council.
1. For Ophthalmologist/ Anterior Segment Fellowship/ Teaching and Training Assistant and Optometrist above 21 and below 40 years.
2. For Ophthalmic Assistant &Staff Nurse above 18 and below 35 years.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with details Bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org Or at hospital reception within 31st December 2017 within office time.
Date of Vacancy Published: 17th December 2017, Annapurna Post National daily newspaper.