Commonly, light coming from all direction (horizontal and vertical) create a problem (glare) for viewing due to multidimensional light. Due to more light entering into our eyes, we may have a blurred image. Polaroid cuts one dimensional or meridian light to enter in our eyes and we see the sharp or clear image.
- Driving (to decrease driving fatigue and increase driving safety)
- For fishing and boating
- For more visual comfort at beach
- To block UV radiation
- In snowy days
- More useful in bright light.
Facts about Polaroid glass
- Polaroid is not 3D glass.
- It can be made in prescription glass.
- Should not use for computer or electronics devices.
- Should not use by pilots.
Darker colors of polarized sunglasses provide higher levels of polarization.