Fateh-Bal Eye Hospital wants “3 Ophthalmic Assistants” in bardia district. The hospital running under Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh wants Ophthalmic Assistants for its Eye Care Centres in Bardia District.
Requirements for the applicants:
- Minimum Qualification – Nepalese citizen with S.L.C from S.L.C board & 3 years Ophthalmic Assistant Course completed from C.T.E.V.T board.
- Age limit- 18 to 35 years old.
- Service – Contract/ Renewal basis
- Examination -Written and Interview
- Application form fee- 500Rs only
- Contact date- 12Magh, 2074 (26th January, 2018)
- Examination date- will be posted on contact date.
- salary and benefits- As per hospital rule.
- To work as a Ophthalmic Assistant in Eye Care Centre, diagnose and treat patients.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly, Yearly; financial and clinical report. Proper management of Eye Care Centre, Co-ordination with other stake holders, and conduction of Out-reach activites.
- Application deadline- 11 Magh, 2074(25th january, 2017)