In the market, we found lots of contact lens solution nowadays. Most of the contact lens solutions work as Multipurpose functions such as disinfection, cleaning, rinsing, lubricating, protein removal and preservation etc.
10 Tips for Healthy contact lens wear
1. Wash your hands before handling the contact lens.
2. Rinse your lens case daily with best quality contact lens solution and leave it to air drying.
3. If you feel unusual discomfort in your eyes, such as redness, watering, difficult to see in the light, vision changes. Remove contact lens and stop using it. Contact your eye care practitioner immediately.
4. Replace your old lens case with the new one at every 1-3 month or as per your eye care professionals suggestion.
5. Do not swim, shower while wearing lenses.
6. Do not wear contact lens beyond the recommended period.
7. Do not sleep with wearing contact lens.
8. Avoid direct airflow into the eye while wearing lenses.
9. Never use direct tap water as lens solution.
10. Do not use cosmetics or hairspray in eyes wearing lenses.
Always follow eye care practitioner’s direction for proper using of the contact lens.
A guide to understanding the frame measurements on your eyeglasses. If you’re buying a new pair of glasses or sunglasses online you need to know the correct frame size for you in order to ensure the perfect fit. Fortunately, if you’re an existing glasses wearer it’s easy to find this information on your current frames. […]
It is a technical formula to change the lens form from one type to another. Simply transposition are used to convert one form to another, usually “+” to “-“. Some practitioner prescribe eyeglasses in what is called plus cylinder, and others do so in minus cylinder. Regardless of which is used, the prescriptions are the […]
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive and well-tolerated technology which uses a beam of light to image the layers of retina resulting in 10-20 times higher resolution than ultrasound images. OCT performs microscale and cross-sectional topographic imaging which provides a quantitative idea of the macula. This has helped in diagnosing, monitoring and managing various […]