Nepal Eye Program, Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO) a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility: eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the following positions on the contract basis which is renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory performance
Required post: Ophthalmic Assistant (No.of position: few) Level 5B/5A for Outreach/TIO
The Ophthalmic Assistant (O.A.) will be responsible for
- support of clinical activities; provide patient care and maintaining clinical procedures as needed.
- Certificate level/ Diploma in Ophthalmic Science.
- Registered at Nepal Health Professional Council.
- The level will be given depending on the past experience of the candidates.
- Related work experience in similar field will be added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, sound knowledge of computer, good verbal & written communication skills in English & Nepali language.
- To provide other services as and when required.
How to apply:
|Vacancy for Ophthalmic Assistant published on Kantipur National Daily of 11th April 2018|