- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Job Level: Mid Level
- No. of Vacancy/s:1
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Apply Before(Deadline): May. 22, 2018
- Education Level: Master
- Experience Required: More than or equals to 1 year
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant, ACCA or Master in Business Administration or equivalent with specialization in finance
- Effective implementation of financial policies, plans and procedures of NNJS
- Rendering functional advice and assistance on matters pertaining to finance, particularly project and program financing, investment analysis, capital budgeting
- Preparation of various Financial Statements /Financial Reports/Budgets of NNJS, its programs/Eye Care Center/projects and submission of these reports to Management/Donor agencies within due date
- Ensuring adaptation of adequate internal control in financial and accounting system.
- Advising the management on matters relating to legal obligation under tax laws and other fiscal laws and to ensure full compliance with their laws
- Providing appropriate secretarial and other services and represent NNJS on financial matters
- Any other responsibility given by management on time to time basis.
These positions are offered initially for one year on contract basis and can be extended for a further period upon satisfactory performance. Salary and benefits will be as per policy of the organization
- Please send applications complete with Cover Letter (explaining why you think you are suitable), CV and Photo by email to: email@example.com
- No telephone enquiries please. Only short listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview at NNJS, Central Office.
Apply your application before 15 days that is 29 of May
Apply to this link of Mero Job
Disclaimer: The Vacancy is posted in merojob.com.