- Arranging Free eye diseases Screening Camps for people of Village /Remote Areas.
- Free Surgery with the help of Aid from foreign Donors.
- Creating awareness in the city and village areas, in the street with the banners and pamphlets.
- Distributing fruits to patients with eye surgery done.
- Teaching students about the awareness of eye diseases and the importance of eye.
- Conducting programs to teach, motivate and congratulate hospital staffs about their role in eye sector in Nepal.
World Sight Day, observed annually on the second Thursday of October, is a global event meant to draw attention on blindness and vision impairment. It was originally initiated by the SightFirstCampaign of Lions Club International Foundation in 2000.
Date: October 11, 2018
Observances: Focus global attention on blindness and vision impairment
Also called: WSD
On this year 2018, WSD was celebrated in different parts of Nepal in different eye hospital by doing Following things:
Here are a few photos programs arranged in Different parts of Nepal in different eye hospitals.