About Online Course on Project Management for Eye Care Course
This course will enable the learners to
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the various elements of a project.
- Estimate the magnitude of eye care needs for a given population.
- Develop an execution plan (Manual of operations) detailing the various activities and resource requirements in terms of human resources, materials and money for effective execution of the project.
- Prepare cash flow based on the project budget and activities to help the timely flow of funds.
- Set up an information system for effective monitoring of the project activities and financials
- Design and execute a periodic evaluation of the project
- Prepare timely project reports
Who can attend Online Course on Project Management for Eye Care?
- Project Manager /Project Coordinator
- Eye Hospital Administrator involved in managing projects
- As this course will be offered in English, participants are required to be proficient in English
A mandatory prerequisite to attend this course is that participants should have a “real project” at hand – either in the proposal writing stage or in the early phase of implementation. The course will require participants to apply learning in one’s own project.
This course will be delivered online. Participants will take self–paced learning videos, attend live sessions, and attend quizzes. Participants will also apply what is taught in their workbook exercises. They will also hear from experienced project managers.
Online Course on Project Management for Eye Care
Online Training Batch Number 1
Start Date: 01/12/2020
End Date: 20/12/2020
No of Seats: 20 per batch
Course In-Charge: Mr. V. Vijaya Kumar, Senior Faculty
Contact Details: +(91) 452-4356-500
Email : vijay @ aravind.org
- For Indian and Nepal Candidates – INR 23,600
- For International Candidates – USD 886
- Inclusive of 18% GST