- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Job Level: Mid Level
- No. of Vacancy/s:1
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Apply Before(Deadline): May. 22, 2018
- Education Level: Master
- Experience Required: More than or equals to 1 year
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant, ACCA or Master in Business Administration or equivalent with specialization in finance
- Effective implementation of financial policies, plans and procedures of NNJS
- Rendering functional advice and assistance on matters pertaining to finance, particularly project and program financing, investment analysis, capital budgeting
- Preparation of various Financial Statements /Financial Reports/Budgets of NNJS, its programs/Eye Care Center/projects and submission of these reports to Management/Donor agencies within due date
- Ensuring adaptation of adequate internal control in financial and accounting system.
- Advising the management on matters relating to legal obligation under tax laws and other fiscal laws and to ensure full compliance with their laws
- Providing appropriate secretarial and other services and represent NNJS on financial matters
- Any other responsibility given by management on time to time basis.
These positions are offered initially for one year on contract basis and can be extended for a further period upon satisfactory performance. Salary and benefits will be as per policy of the organization
- Please send applications complete with Cover Letter (explaining why you think you are suitable), CV and Photo by email to: [email protected]
- No telephone enquiries please. Only short listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview at NNJS, Central Office.
Apply your application before 15 days that is 29 of May