- PCL in Health Sciences (Staff Nurse, Health Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant).
- 1-year Anesthesia assistant course from reputed Institution.
1. Pre-anaesthetic assessment of patient requiring anaesthesia:
- Assist anesthesiologist for Pre-anesthetic check-up and taking informed consent after counselling.
2. In the operation room complex:
- Prepare the anaesthetic equipment and anaesthetic drugs as per the protocol of the institute.
- Attachment of monitoring equipment, institute IV access for drugs and fluids and assist in providing general anaesthesia.
- Monitor, maintain and managing vitals of the patient during anaesthesia.
- Continue monitor, maintain and manage vitals of the patient during the recovery period until full recovery & Preparation of resuscitation and CPR materials.
- Carry out other duties as required and given by the line manager.