ATROP PD Eye Drop
Indication of ATROP PD Eye Drop
- Prevention of myopia in children. It is a modality for rating myopia.
- Contraindicated in children who have previously had a severe systemic reaction to Atropine.
- Known history of hypersensitivity to its ingredients.
- Not for injection
- Only for pediatric topical ophthalmic use only
- Do not touch at nozzle tip to any surface
- Use this product with caution in the children where increased IOP may be encountered.
- Vision may be temporarily blurred or unstable after applying eye drops
- Do not perform any activity/tasks that require clear vision, alertness, coordination or physical dexterity until you are not sure you can perform such activities safely.
- It may cause mild burning.
- Allergic reactions were observed only in rare case.
- None known
Dosage and administration:
- As directed by eye health professionals.