Refresh Liquigel (Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 1% w/v) eye drops is lubricating eye drops which provide relief of dry eye, irritated eyes with a formula that is similar to the body’s own tears. It contains a unique, mild, non-sensitizing preservative that, when used ultimately changes into a compound of natural tears. Refresh liquigel is used for long-lasting relief of dry and irritated eyes.
Each mL contains
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose IP 10mg
- Stabilized oxychloro complex (Purite) As preservative 0.075 mg
- Water for Injection IP q.s.
- Excipients: Boric acid, calcium chloride, dihydrate, magnesium chloride, hexahydrate, sodium borate decahydrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride.
- For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun.
- Protection against further irritation.
- Hypersensitivity to any of these product ingredients.
Warning and Precaution
To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip of the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eye. Replace the cap after use. Do not use if the packaging shows evidence of tampering. Do not use it if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Discontinue use if you experience eye pain, changes in vision continued redness, and irritation of the eyes. Use before the expiration date.
Drug Interaction: No Known drug interaction
Refresh liquigel may cause transient blurring of vision which may impair the ability to drive or operate the machine. The patient should wait until their vision has cleared before driving or using machinery.
Dosage: 1-2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Bottle Size: 5 ml and 10 ml, plastic dropper bottles.
Storage: Store in a cool place, protect from light. Use the eye drop within one month after opening the vial.
Refresh Liquigel price in India is Rs 194.14 and its price in Nepal is NPR 310.