Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- No. of Position: 1
- Level: 6
- Work Station: TIO
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&EO) is responsible for the effective monitoring and evaluation of all project activities of NEP-TIO.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years working experience in Senior Assistant Level.
- Sound knowledge & skills in monitoring and evaluation tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge and capability utilizing Microsoft Office software, data processing and analysis(SPSS), internet explorer, and e-mail.
- Age shall not be more than 40 years for ladies and not be more than 35 years for
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
Candidates who are meeting the above-mentioned criteria are requested to submit the applications with updated curriculum vitae to [email protected] no later than 5:00 pm, 10th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process. The NEP-TIO reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Note: Vacancy published in Kantipur Daily dated 19th February 2021 regarding the post of Ophthalmic Assistant; work station mentioned Hetauda Community Eye Hospital is amended as any branches of Nepal Eye Program.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per the Nepal Eye Program employment policy.
Date of publication: 24th February 2021