Free Online Courses in Ophthalmology:
Cybersight offers free online courses in ophthalmology, developed and delivered by international ophthalmology experts, on topics that include: cataract surgery, cornea, glaucoma, ophthalmic nursing, pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus.
Cybersight offers to Earn certificates for your Continuing Medical Education / Continuing Professional Development (CME/CPD) credits. All of the Cybersight courses are optimized for mobile devices. So students and practitioners can join this course from Mobile.
Cybersight is free to join.
Cybersight is a boundary-pushing, not-for-profit telemedicine initiative founded by Orbis International to help mitigate the shortage of skilled eye health professionals in developing countries and help those in remote areas combat geographic isolation.
With advanced online training tools and access to international expert faculty and trainers, Cybersight is a global platform that helps eye health professionals improve their skills, collaborate on diagnosis and treatment of their patients and connect with a truly global community of practice that includes technicians, nurses, optometrists and ophthalmologists.
Free Online Courses in Ophthalmology
Here is the list of courses offered by Cybersight.
- Fundamentals of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Fundamentals of Diabetic Retinopathy Image Photography
- Glaucoma Curriculum
- Faculty Development Series
- Basic Pediatric Anesthesia
- Fundamentals of Glaucoma
- Fundamentals of Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery
- Fundamentals of Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery (MSICS)
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
- Ophthalmic Nursing Fundamentals
- Introduction to Pediatric Glaucoma
- Introduction to Pediatric Eye Care and Disease
- Fundamentals of Retinoblastoma
- Genetics in an Hour
- Neuro-ophthalmology: Fundamentals of Motility
- Neuro-ophthalmology: Fundamentals of the Optic Disc
- Cornea and External Disease – Herpes Infections
- Immune-Mediated Diseases of the Episclera and Sclera
- Ocular Manifestations of Treatable Metabolic Diseases