- Master in Business Administration or equivalent with 5 years of post-qualification experience in hospital administration with good knowledge on Human Resource Management, Financial Management & Information Management
- Ability to think strategically and to translate experiences and ideas into workable concepts and strategies
- Good English language ability (speaking, writing and reading)
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
- Human Resources Management, Financial Management, Information Management, Material Management and the management of various other processes, all under the guidance and in cooperation with the Chief Medical Director
- Implementing appropriate processes for monitoring of quality, performance and progress, for learning and planning and for transparent and effective decision-making.
- Carefully developing an organisational culture of trust, team spirit, high commitment and openness.
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with the Chief Medical Director in order to make the most appropriate decisions.
- To do other things as and when required