1. Simply get out of your room and play outside!!!
2. Low Dose Atropine
3. Multifocal Contact Lens:
|Example: Multifocal Contact lens of SEED which is available in Nepal|
4. Myopia management and Orthokeratology Lenses
1. Wu PC, Chen CT, Lin KK, et al. Myopia Prevention and Outdoor Light Intensity in a School-Based Cluster Randomized Trial.Available from:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29371008
2. Li FF, Yam JC. Low-Concentration Atropine Eye Drops for Myopia Progression. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31478936
3. Yam JC, Jiang Y, et al. Low-Concentration Atropine for Myopia Progression (LAMP) Study: A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial of 0.05%, 0.025%, and 0.01% Atropine Eye Drops in Myopia Control. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30514630