Himalaya Eye Hospital Pokhara is being run under Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh, providing eye care service to Gandaki,, Dhawalagiri and Karnali are seeking application from qualified and energetic Nepali candidates for Himalaya Eye Institute.
- Master in Optometry from a reputed institution
- Age below 40 years
- Registered at Nepali Health Professional Council as an Optometrist
- Related work experience, fellowship and training will be added advantages
- Pleasant personality, sound knowledge of computer
- Good verbal & written communication in English & Nepali Languages
Deadline for accepting application: 15th Chaitra, 2075
Selection Procedure: Written, Oral
Interested candidaets are encouraged to apply with a cover letter (explaining why you think you are suitable candidates), CV, Citizenship and photo on [email protected] or by submitting application to the Human Resource Department, Himlayan Eye Hospital, Garipatan Pokhara.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. Hospital reserves all the rights to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons