MSc Public Health for Eye Care at LSHTM Applications and Scholarships for 2019/20
The annual MSc Public Health for Eye Care (MSc PHEC) is currently accepting applications for the 2019/20 (starting September 2019) through the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine online application system. This course aims to provide eye health professionals with the public health knowledge and skills required to reduce blindness and visual disability in their setting.
The training will enable them to:
- Develop a public health approach to eye care services and the control of blindness in keeping with the objectives of VISION 2020: The Right to Sight
- Acquire and apply skills in epidemiological and operational research in eye health
- Adopt public health strategies in planning and managing eye care programmes
- Facilitate personal development, enabling individuals to contribute more fully to their countries’ and societies’ eye health
- Engage with local, national and international networks of health professionals and systems, for the prevention of blindness worldwide