Mechi Eye Hospital, a not for profit tertiary eye hospital with 220 beds delivering community eye health care services under Mechi Eye Hospital Sangh and being supported by Eye Care Foundation, the Netherlands since its inception on 15th November 1996 is looking for potential and deserving candidates for the following fellowship program. It is a non-academic & skill transfer training program.
1st publication date: 20, March 2021
1.Orbit & Oculoplasty Fellowship (12 Months)
- Required No. 1
2. Cornea Fellowship (12 Months)
- Required No.1 (One)
- Candidates must have MD/MS (Master in surgery or Medicine) in Ophthalmology from a recognized University/ Institute and possess Nepal Medical Council Speciality Registration Certificate.
Required documents with application
- NMC Registration Certificate.
- Professional C.V.
- Professional Qualification Certificate.
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate.
- Recent Photo (Passport size)
Interested and aspiring candidates should have a pleasant personality, sound conceptual & analytical skills and a team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills along with a positive attitude suitable for the profession.
The application should be submitted within 15 days after the first date of notice publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Telephone inquiry is strictly prohibited.
Email [email protected]