Date of publication: 30 April 2019
Nepal Eye Program,
Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the following positions on the time bound basis initially for 3 years which may renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory performance.
Research Assistant (No. of Position -1) – Level-5B- TIO
1. Passed Certificate in Ophthalmic Science and registered in Nepal Health professional Council.
I. Involve and assist in clinical research in Glaucoma Phaco Study (GPS) and other research activities.
2. Assist in implementation of research activities in GPS.
3. Perform preliminary screening examinations of the ophthalmic patients, practical procedures involved in cyc examination, investigation and assist to the researchers.
4. Assist in research administrative work.
5. Help to data management of research activities.
6. Assist in organizing meetings, workshop and seminars to share/disseminate research related works. 7. Help to prepare research related reports.
8. Assist in other research activities running under research department. Candidates who are meeting above mentioned criteria arc requested to submit the applications with updated curriculum vitae to [email protected] no later than 5:00 pm, 06 May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The NEP/TIO reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.