Total Seats Sponsored — 8 seats
- Successful candidates will be provided with full tuition cost (Includes stipend according to NAMS norms) for 1 year.
- Upon graduation, AAs will be bonded for two years with an NSI-designated Govenment Hospital in rural NepaL
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have:
- Nepalese citizenship
- Age not above 35 years
- Valid registration with professional in Nepal
- 2 years working experience (District Hospital/Operating room preferred)
To be selected for this scholarship you must:
- Be Willing to in rural Nepal.
- Pass academic entrance exam set by NAMS.
- Formal Application letter
- Updated Bio-data
- Recent passport size photo