V Rohto Dry Eye Eye Drop
Structure of tear film
The tear film is a thin layer that covers and lubricates the ocular surface. There are three layers in the tear film: the outermost is the oil (lipid) layer, which prevents tears from evaporating and plays a vital role in the tear film’s quality. The middle layer is the aqueous layer, and the innermost is the mucous layer, which helps the water spread evenly on the ocular surface.
Dry eye is a disorder characterized by abnormalities of the tear film (due to hypo-secretion or hyper-evaporation) that leads to ocular surface damage. V.ROHTO DRYEYE contains Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC), a high molecular compound that enhances tear viscosity, prevents the aqueous component from evaporating, and hydrates the ocular surface.
Active Ingredients: Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) – 78.0 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Polysorbate 80, 1-Menthol, Purified Water.
- Provides artificial tears to hydrate dry and tired eyes.
- Soothes the cornea.
Indications of V Rohto Dry Eye
Precautions in use
1. Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use in the following cases:
- Currently under a medical treatment.
- A history of allergy to eye drops.
- Severe eye disease.
2. Following cautions should be taken prior to use:
- Children must use the product under adult supervision.
- This product is for use in the eyes only.
3. If any of the following occurs, immediately stop use and contact a doctor or pharmacist:
- After use
Related Areas Symptoms Skin Rashes, redness, itching Eye Redness, itching, swelling, pain
- Blurred Vision is not improved
- Symptoms are not improved after 2 weeks.
4. Following cautions should be taken for storage and use:
- Replace cap after each use.
- Store in a cool dry place (below 30°C), away from direct sunlight.
- In order to avoid possible misuse and alteration in quality, do not transfer the product into another container.
- In order to prevent infection, never share the same bottle of eye drops with others.
- Precipitates of the ingredients may form at the tip of the container due to storage conditions. Clean the tip with a clean cloth before use. To avoid contamination, do not let eyelashes touch the tip of the container.
- Do not put any other solution to V.ROHTO DRY EYE bottle to use.
- Once opened, use the eye drops as soon as possible because the solution may become contaminated during use.
- To maintain the ocular surface’s moisture, the eye drops have high viscosity. This will cause temporary blurred vision after use.
Overdose and Treatment:
- Respect the dose because overdosing may cause conjunctival hyperemia. If this occurs, stop use and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Unless indicated by a doctor, do not use this simultaneously with other eye drops.
Price in Nepal of Vrohto Dry Eye Drop is 310 NRS
- This product can be used while wearing a contact lens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- If you need more information, please consult your doctor