|Inauguration of Tokha Eye Care Centre(Drishti Eye Care System)|
Drishti Eye Care System
Drishti Eye Care System has extended its new branch; Dristi Eye Care Centre in Tokha, with the partnership of Tokha Municipality. This is the 8th branch of Drishti Eye Care System in Nepal opened dated 30th, October i.e today, followed by Birtamod (Jhapa), Parsa (Birgunj), Jamal (Kathmandu), Chabahil (Kathmandu), Kalanki (Kathmandu) running in other places of Nepal in recent years. Being the largest private eye care system in Nepal, Drishti Eye believes in Providing services at Government rates.
Drishti Eye Care is the Largest Private Eye Hospital in Nepal.
Drishti Eye Care centre opened in Tokha Municipality ward number 3 is working under Eye Health Policy of Nepal Government and Global Action Plan by W.H.O. .Drishti Eye Health Care Service was established to provide Eye Health Service and make it accessible for all and provides the following services :
- Eye Examination, Refraction, and glass prescription according to the need of the eye of patients.
- Glaucoma, Cataract and Retinal Examinations.
- Children under 5 years of age to adults above 70 are not charged for eye check-ups.
- Disabled(Differently Abled), Widow and Dalit above 60 years of age are not charged for check-ups.
- On this occasion, Dristi Eye Care Centre commits to operating 10 people belonging to a poor family with cataract for free this year.
DRISHTI EYE CARE, TOKHA
It is located at Tokha Municipality Ward No 3.
Contact No. : 9802621222
Email: [email protected]
Opening Hours: SUN-FRI | 8:30 am – 2:00 pm