Horien Aqua Comfort Super Moisturizing Multi-Purpose Solution for soft contact lenses is a new brand in the Nepalese market. It is compatible with soft contact lenses, and also with silicon hydrogel lenses.
It contains Sodium chloride, Boric acid, Disodium hydrogen phosphate, Potassium chloride, Poloxamer, Edetate disodium (0.05%), PHMB, HPMC, Sodium hyaluronate, Propylene glycol.
This product is strong sterilized products. It also effectively removes protein deposit on the lens surface and make lenses as clear as first-time use. It is also comfortable due to its special formulation which ensures the lens whole day moisturizing and lubricating. The PH value of Horien Aqua Comfort Multi-Purpose Solution is close to the PH value of human tear film.
Available Products in Nepal
Horien Aqua Comfort Super Moisturizing Multi-Purpose Solution comes with 120ml vial and 360ml vials in the Nepalese market, in the International market is also comes on eye drop vials and a large bottle of 500ml vials.
Horien Aqua Comfort Price
The price of Horien Aqua Comfort Contact Lens Solution in Nepal is Rs 250 for 120 ml solution and Rs 600 for 360 ml solution.
For Recent Price: Click Here
Manufactured By: Haichang Contact Lens Co. Ltd. Jiangsu, China
Direction for use Horien Aqua Comfort Solution
- Always wash your hands and dry them with a clean towel before handling your lenses.
- Always start with the same eye to avoid confusion.
- Open the lens case.
- Remove the lens and place it in the palm of your hand.
- Apply at least three drops of Horien Aqua comfort to each lens surface
- Gently rub the lens using a backward and forward motion for 10 seconds per side
- Rinse both lenses surfaces thoroughly with Horien Aqua comfort while rubbing the lens gently between the thumb and forefinger.
- Place the lens in the case and fill the well with the solution.
- Replace the cap and screw tight repeat the procedure with the other eye’s lens.
- Allow your lenses to soak at least for 6 hours
- Your lenses are now clean and disinfected and may be inserted directly into your eyes.
Do not use this solution if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Store at room temperature 15 to 30 degree Celsius. Keep out of reach of children. Use this solution before the expiration date. Discard any remaining solutions 3 months after the first opening. It is essential to always follow your eye care professionals directions and recommendations. do not use if the seal of the bottle is broken keep away from direct sunlight.
Disclaimers: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. www.eyehealthnepal.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall eyehealthnepal.com be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.