Minimum Requirements for Registration of Foreign Optometry Degree in Nepal
As based on Minimum requirement for the recognition of Bachelor of Optometry 2076 (2019)
Registration for Foreign Degree (India, Philippines, Pakistan and Abroad)
- Must have Bachelor Degree in Optometry.
- Duration must be at least four years or 240 ECTS equivalent.
- Should submit a valid supporting document to prove a regular student(College letter of regular student, passport, visa, immigration documents).
- Must submit permission letter issued by NHPC.
- Should have equivalence from concern authority of Nepal.
- Should have passed the entrance of a University of Nepal before enrollment in the foreign university.
- A valid logbook by an authorized person should be submitted at the time of registration.
License Examination for optometrist in Nepal
Where can you contact for more information
For Registration of Foreign Optometry Degree in Nepal you have to contact as follows.
For No objection letter related queries and entrance exam related queries you have to contact Medical Education Commission Nepal.
For Equivalence certificate you have to contact Tribhuvan University. You can also check List of Equivalent Programs/Degrees online on TU Website.
For License exam you have to apply online and submit scanned educational documents and bank voucher to NHPC Website.